Monday, April 16, 2018

The seven seals

God-
use me as an instrument
to speak to the down trodden
the hopeless, the shacjled the forgotten
the blind, and hungry the lame
the poverse
remove my arrogance
and doubt 
and everything that is not of your works
I'm not perfect-
but you know this 
more I could
Jesus said it best
no, not one among is good
that's right,
all have fallen short of His glory and sight
so whatever I write-
let be ordained by your spirit
and exposed by your light
it's not by might nor by power 
but in the Spirit says the the King
So I'll abide in your presence
and let your essence bless my being
I said I'll walk under you shadow
beside still waters I'll lay
I will dance in the valley
and arise in the day
with praise on lips
and a song in my soul
with hands held in reverence
and follow and everywhere you go
and when your tabernacle shakes the earth
I'll be dancing in the streets
saying "Behold His Kingdom
Behold the Prince of peace"
unshakable- uneffected
undaunted in my faith


No comments:

Post a Comment